[blindkid] Art teacher

Christi-An Miceli christi_an at msn.com
Wed Sep 9 18:13:21 UTC 2009

What does any one think of my husbands idea  --  to teach an art teacher a lesson.   His idea is to get some special glasses that the AEA has to simulate some one with vision problems.  The lens are made to simulate certain visual acuities.  John wants her to were the glasses and do an art project; that he comes up with.

Thanks for the message on P E.  My daughter, Victoria just got hit in the head with eight different balls just this past week.  Must have been some game like dodge ball.

Christi-An

As for me and my family, we will serve the Lord.

Joshua 24:15