[blindkid] Art teacher

Carol Castellano carol_castellano at verizon.net
Wed Sep 9 22:44:02 UTC 2009

Hi Christi-An,

Has the art teacher received any training on how to include your
daughter in art lessons?  Is she open and flexible?

I can second Carrie's statement that the simulator experience can be
negative or positive.  It depends on what the circumstances are.  Is
this a situation where the teachers think she can see better than she
does?  Does she have fluctuating vision, so that some days she sees
better and other days worse?  I know that one is hard for teachers to get.

Carol

Carol Castellano, President
973-377-0976
carol_castellano at verizon.net