[blindkid] Help needed~Recess

Carol Castellano carol_castellano at verizon.net
Sun Sep 20 18:28:00 UTC 2009

Hi Stacy,

I assume you have observed that Adison is getting hurt more often
than other kids.  I'm wondering if anyone has figured out WHY she is
getting hurt.  Is she tripping over things?  Does she have any motor
difficulties?  Is she using a cane?  Does she use it well?  If you
can figure out the "why," then you'll be better able to figure out a remedy.

Best wishes,
Carol

Carol Castellano, President
973-377-0976