[blindkid] Teaching differences between boys and girls to blind kids?

Gerardo Corripio gera1027 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 5 16:59:18 UTC 2010

HI guys: I'm curious as to how did or do you teach blind kids the
differences between boys and girls when we can't see to automatically
discover these for ourselves? The bad thing of not teaching in time (at
least from what I remember) these differences comes in the teenage years
when we as teenagers are in a situation in the pool or beach when we want to
feel with whom we're going sighted guide even though we know deep down these
behaviors aren't right socially but how to battle all these instincts we
have as humans? Any thoughts or experiences on the subject?
Gerardo