[blindkid] Jack and his new cane

Marie empwrn at bellsouth.net
Wed Apr 7 01:56:09 UTC 2010

Are emails allowed through the list? I've attached a picture of Jack and his new cane. My brilliant husband picked it up and held it out himself in the bathroom on the tile where it was sure to make lots of noise. Soon Jack was running after him wanting to do it too!
I should have prepared better for this. What are your recommendations/tips/books or websites to read for getting started?
Marie (mother of Jack, 4 years old with Apert Syndrome)
http://allaccesspasstojack.blogspot.com