[blindkid] Jack and his new cane

Carol Castellano blindchildren at verizon.net
Wed Apr 7 03:26:05 UTC 2010

Cute pic!

These books can guide you in your O&M journey:

Independent Movement and Travel in Blind Children
  by Joe Cutter

Modular Instruction for Independent Travel
by Doris Willoughby

both available here:
  <http://secure.nfb.org/ecommerce/asp/prodtype.asp?prodtype=47&ph=&keywords=&recor=&SearchFor=&PT_ID=>http://secure.nfb.org/ecommerce/asp/prodtype.asp?prodtype=47&ph=&keywords=&recor=&SearchFor=&PT_ID=

Care and Feeding of the Long White Cane
by Tom Bickford

Techniques Used by Blind Travel Instructors
various authors

both available here:
<http://secure.nfb.org/ecommerce/asp/prodtype.asp?prodtype=49&ph=&keywords=&recor=&SearchFor=&PT_ID=>http://secure.nfb.org/ecommerce/asp/prodtype.asp?prodtype=49&ph=&keywords=&recor=&SearchFor=&PT_ID=

Carol