[blindkid] Working on our technique!

Carol Castellano blindchildren at verizon.net
Sat Apr 10 20:27:48 UTC 2010

So cute I can't stand it!!!

Pencil grip--take an actual pen or pencil in your hand as if you were
going to write with it.  Then try holding the cane just like
that.  It will end up pretty much resting on your bent middle
finger.  It is an elegant, very useful way to hold the cane!

Carol

Carol Castellano, President
973-377-0976
carol_castellano at verizon.net