[blindkid] The NFB Blind Driver Challenge

Heather craney07 at rochester.rr.com
Mon Apr 12 21:05:51 UTC 2010

I'm going to check out the link you provided, but I have one question.  How
will they do this legally?  I mean if the technology becomes available, but
is still very new and no legislation has gone through allowing blind
individuals to get drivers' licences, how will NFB do this legally?  I'm
just curious, do they have a plan for that?