[blindkid] 20/20

Jessica jess28 at samobile.net
Sun Apr 25 12:01:03 UTC 2010

Hi Parents,
I don't know if any of you watch 20/20 or not. But yesterday I watched
the 20/20 from Frieday night.
It's the second story that you want to pay attention to  The story is
about a young woman whom when Blind from a gunshot womb to her face at
point blank range.  Here is the link to the show.
http://www.hulu.com/watch/144666/abc-2020-apr-23-2010
By the way, they will be doing a follow up in July you'll find out why
for the follow up at the end of the story.  The story was very
inspirational. I know we as the blind community hate to hear that word.
Jessica