[blindkid] braille qwerty usb keyboard needed

Debby B bwbddl at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 19 22:53:18 UTC 2010

I'm with Sally, good typists type by feel, no need for the Braille or print.
Perhaps put a bump dot or sticker of some sort on a few harder to find keys. For
example when Winona was first learning, we marked the backspace, enter, and tab.
Once she learned her way, she scraped them off. I was sad because I liked having
that clue!

 Debby
bwbddl at yahoo.com