[blindkid] braille qwerty usb keyboard needed

Robert Jaquiss rjaquiss at earthlink.net
Fri Aug 20 13:07:21 UTC 2010

Hello:

     When I buy a keyboard, I make sure they have marks on the f, j and 5 on
the numpad. I have also seen some keyboards recently that have the six key
cluster located above the arrow keys rotated 90 degrees so they look like a
braille cell. I suggest going to a computer store and feeling a keyboard
before you buy it. I don't know if it is still true, but Apple's keyboards
had marks on the d and k keys.

Regards,

Robert