[blindkid] no appreciation for praise

Kathy B burgawicki at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 26 01:07:05 UTC 2010

Richard,

Addie(4) also has a great ear for music with the ability to recongnize pitch all
those sorts of things.  (I'm not muscially blessed, can you tell?) :) Anyway, I
was wondering if you started Kendra in any music lessons?  I'd like to start
Addie with piano, but don't know how to go about finding a teacher comfortable
teaching braille music or a blind child.

Kathy