[blindkid] Australia

Albert J Rizzi albert at myblindspot.org
Fri Feb 19 20:06:05 UTC 2010

Heather, let it go. We are all in agreement that the slate and stylus is a
good thing for students to learn and use. As they grow as individuals it is
they who will determine what options they choose for their life and what
they don't as parents and educators we must offer all options in spite of
what we as adults have come to prefer. It is all about empowering  our
children to greatness and not trying to be right or convince any one person
about why we prefer to use what we use, just know options in life are what
make life wonderful. That is and was the nature of the inquiry I heard and
supported in this dialogue. Peace.

Albert J. Rizzi, M.Ed.
CEO/Founder
My Blind Spot, Inc.