[blindkid] didn't want to clutter up the list,Re: Australia

Heather craney07 at rochester.rr.com
Fri Feb 19 22:53:19 UTC 2010

    I saw the messages from the moderators.  I am dropping it.  I have so
many more things worth stressing over in my life.  But I did address two
blatently wrong statements, in a post with a different subject.  Have
friends from Austrillia and they would kill me if they found out that I was
lax about some ignorant statement like that.  How would you feel if someone
stated that the whole United States had a climate like Virmont, or that we
have no, insert name of service, that is vital and that we do infact have.
Ok, sorry for emailing you off-list, but I didn't want to piss off any
moderators, but I don't know if thisn list has rules about not emailing
people off-list.  I hope not, or I am screwed.  I am used to more laid back
lists.  Sorry again.