[blindkid] MacBook Pro

Bonnie Lucas lucas.bonnie at gmail.com
Tue Feb 23 20:04:32 UTC 2010

I am aware of some blind computer users who use the MAC and swear by it. I'd
ask on the NABS list and see what you come up with. A man who was at the
blind school when I was uses it but for a student planning on going to
college, I just don't know. I believe there are also some blind Mac  users
groups as well. It's certainly worth looking into.