[blindkid] alternative parenting guide

Marie empwrn at bellsouth.net
Tue Jul 20 11:08:21 UTC 2010

What a fabulously well written explanation! Thank you for making me think (duh, again) about why my sweet pea has such a hard time with facing the table and such. Because Jack has some vision (20/320 in his good eye) it is easy to forget sometimes that he needs these gaps filled in. Thank you!

Marie (mother of Jack born May 2005)
See glimpses of life with my determined son who is developing in his own way at his own time at http://allaccesspasstojack.blogspot.com