[blindkid] Wii Device Teaches Visually Impaired to WalkwithCanes

Bonnie Lucas lucas.bonnie at gmail.com
Tue Jun 8 17:35:03 UTC 2010

Yet another point is that if a sighted child learns what can actually be
done in the way of safe independent travel, then he or she can gain more
respect for blind people, knowing that they really are able to do what
everyone around them is doing, namely, travel independently. It wouldn't
surprise me for a minute to see sighted kids put on blind folds and play the
game just as their blind siblings and friends.