[blindkid] Albinism survey...

Chris Kramer misscfbf at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 5 02:31:06 UTC 2010

Below is an email I recieved from NOAH.  It has a link to a survey NOAH is currently conducting to see what types of experiences people with albinism have.  I think it will be very interesting to get a good global picture of albinism.  Please share with other folks with albinism. Thanks!

---------------

What is life really like in the albinism community? This is your
chance to provide insight based on your personal experience. To learn
more about the albinism community, NOAH has compiled a series of
questions about children and adults living with albinism. Questions
include topics such as accommodations used in school and assistive
technologies used in the workplace; education levels and careers;
demographic information such as age, race and marital status as well
as the modes of transportation people with albinism use.

NOAH will share the results of this survey with the albinism community
online ,at the national conference this July in Washington, D.C., and
in a future issue of Albinism InSight.

The survey will only be available until March 31, 2010, so please take
a few minutes to complete the online survey at
http://cts.vresp.com/c/?NOAH/c3eac9b628/TEST/8874d794eb/hl=en&formkey=dHRuV0QtYzVRZHZpM3dqT3NQdEg3Zmc6MA.

No one can tell it like you can so we hope you will take this
opportunity to share your knowledge! Your help in this project is
greatly appreciated.

NOAH