[blindkid] talking to a child about blindness

Richard Holloway rholloway at gopbc.org
Thu Mar 11 20:46:50 UTC 2010

I like that. I will give it a try. That makes me think back and
remember how I used to tell her when she was very young and would tend
to drag her cane around how she didn't need the cane to tell her where
she had been, but rather where she was going...

Any suggestions on the whole clear solids issue? She seems to take is
as a given now, but I do wish I could explain it better...

Richard