[blindkid] Convention for Kids

DrV icdx at earthlink.net
Fri Mar 12 06:02:14 UTC 2010

Hi Holly,
My kids are 9 & 13. We have all been attending conventions for years.
It is always one of the year's highlights for the kids.
There is plenty to do.
Hank will have a chance to meet lots of other kids & is likely to make some
new friendships that may end up lasting a very long time.
Everyone is friendly.
If you or he need time to decompress, the pool is nice in Dallas & it is
likely he will find some other kids there as well.
Don't have any reservations & absolutely bring Hank along for the fun!
See you there.
Eric & the V family