[blindkid] compose and edit without electronics

Carol Castellano blindchildren at verizon.net
Mon Mar 22 20:08:50 UTC 2010

there's a method I still use when I'm writing a speech or an
article.  I put each idea down on a separate index card or post-it
note.  Then I can arrange and rearrange to my heart's content.  This
will work in braille.  It is not so easy to edit a paper this way,
but it should work for an outline.

Carol