[blindkid] Fwd: Looking for workers

Carol Castellano blindchildren at verizon.net
Tue May 25 16:09:16 UTC 2010

Hi Everyone,

Here is a message from Peggy Chong who coordinates our wonderful
Braille Book Flea Market which will take place on Monday, July 5,
right after our NOPBC annual meeting.  Peggy is looking for
volunteers to assist with the flea market.

Please note:  during the noon to 5 slot, when the flea market gets
set up, several events will be going on:
    * 1 - 4:15  NOPBC Annual Meeting
    * 1 - 2:30  NOPBC Science activity for children 11 - 14
    * 3 - 4:30  NOPBC Peer-to-Peer Technology activity for children 11-18
    * 3 - 4:30  NOPBC Science activity for children 14 - 18
So Peggy's call for teens might not work at that time.  Please also
note that she is looking for parents to work at the flea market itself.

If you can volunteer and/or pass Peggy's message along to your
contacts, we would appreciate it.

Thanks and looking forward to a great convention!
Carol

Carol Castellano, President
973-377-0976
carol_castellano at verizon.net