[blindkid] Fun Seated quiet activities

Carol Castellano blindchildren at verizon.net
Sat Sep 25 02:19:16 UTC 2010

Don't know if he'd enjoy this, but Lilli Neilsen, the great Danish
teacher of blind children, created a vest on which you can attach all
sorts of interesting items that the child can then attach and
detach.  I think the items are attached with velcro and are all on
strings so there is a pleasant tug and sound when the child plays and
the child won't lose the toys.  I think you can easily switch out the
items for new ones.  This might be fun for Jack.

Lilli recommends items that make noise and feel good to the touch.

Carol