[blindkid] School Programs for 3 Year Old Student in Texas

Liz Maberry lizmaberry at gmail.com
Mon Apr 11 18:15:45 UTC 2011

Hi there,

I just found this list and have already found so much helpful information!

I wanted to see if anyone had feedback regarding school programs for a 3
year old student either specifically in the Houston, Texas area, or just in
general.

We are looking at the options being offered by each school district in the
area, as well as private school options with an Itinerant teacher.  Just
trying to figure out where to start!  Our son is not quite 2, so we have
some time, but wanted any suggestions you all had in terms of what is
important to look for, as well as any specifics you might have in our area.

Thanks so much!
Liz