[blindkid] School Programs for 3 Year Old Student in Texas

Brandy W branlw at sbcglobal.net
Mon Apr 11 19:36:25 UTC 2011

EEEEEk! I'm sorry to tell you that Houston is a bear of a district to work
with. I know  there are some very experienced parents in your part of TX.
I'm in Austin, and could help you with what to look for in a program, and
what to ask of the school and how to plan age appropriate high expectations
for your child, and just about anything else, but when it comes to actually
what part of Houston I'm lost. I've had to be an advocate for 3 different
families in the Houston area, and it wasn't easy.

Keep your expectations high, and know what you need and want before you ever
begin the process.

Bran

"Books are the quietest and most constant of friends; they are the most
accessible and wisest of counselors, and the most patient of teachers."
~Charles W. Eliot,

Brandy Wojcik  Discovery Toys Educational Consultant and Team leader
(512) 689-5045
www.playtoachieve.com
Follow me on Face Book at
http://www.facebook.com/PlayToAchieve.DiscoveryToys

Do you want to: *earn extra income?
*get toys for free?
*get sale updates on our award winning products that have never been
recalled?
Just ask!