[blindkid] braille caravan

Penny Duffy pennyduffy at gmail.com
Thu Apr 14 21:36:55 UTC 2011

Muffin Tin Trick is often my daughter loved that. Its really inexpensive and
its fun.  It was the best advice someone has ever given me before.

http://visionfora.blogspot.com/2011/01/adventures-in-braille-good-day.html

<http://visionfora.blogspot.com/2011/01/adventures-in-braille-good-day.html>
-Penny

--