[blindkid] math graphics

Penny Duffy pennyduffy at gmail.com
Mon Dec 19 06:34:53 UTC 2011

Thank you so much Joy. I need to look at the actuall accessment. They
ussally do a pretty good job in this area. It was a surprise. It could have
a lot to do with it taking her two days to do it.  She actually did pretty
good as a whole on the test. Her math book sometimes does wacky stuff with
visual things. (Sometimes they are great) .  Your ideas were great. They
will be of great help. (Her tvi, para and teacher already use wiki sticks a
lot)