[blindkid] re teaching overseas

Darian Smith dsmithnfb at gmail.com
Mon Feb 7 19:15:53 UTC 2011

Hi Joy,
   thank you for sharing your expirience!
 My thought, in basic is this:  Is what you could gain more valuable
to you than what you might face?
 If  it's worth what the   initial interactions might bring to go
through  with  making a change, if your family and your child can hang
with it then it's certainly worth it.  It's worth pointing out that
I'm a pretty solid optimist, so it's in caricter for me to say
something like this *smile*.
 I have the hunch though,  that if you go through with  the
expirience, all   parties involved will
 be the better for it, especially  you and the family.
  Best,
  Darian