[blindkid] Student Slate, Summer 2011

Arielle Silverman nabs.president at gmail.com
Fri Jul 1 18:31:34 UTC 2011

Dear parents and educators of blind children,
Attached please find the latest issue of the National Association of
Blind Students publication, the Student Slate. Once again this issue
is full of energy, inspiration, and the uplifting philosophy of the
National Federation of the Blind. I encourage you to share this
publication, or individual articles from it, with your family,
friends, and colleagues as a testament to what blindness is, and
should be.
Best regards and see you in Orlando,
Arielle Silverman
President, National Association of Blind Students

Please find attached the latest issue of our quarterly publication, the
Student Slate.

Happy reading!

Thanks,

Sean Whalen

--
Arielle Silverman
President, National Association of Blind Students
Phone:  602-502-2255
Email:
nabs.president at gmail.com
Website: