[blindkid] Helpful Hotel Info Rosen Shingle Creek

Lenora J. Marten bluegolfshoes at aol.com
Sat Jul 2 10:35:05 UTC 2011

IMPORTANT HOTEL INFO: ROSEN SHINGLE CREEK - if you are driving and have a disabled placard, be sure to show it to the attendant for free valet parking. Don't know yet if we will get charged the regular self-parking rate. There is a shortage of hangers, so you may want to bring extra. There is a refrigerator in the room, but it is smaller than the normal dorm size. Looks to be 18 x 14. Bathroom is large enough for two people to get ready - nice! Starbucks is available in the lobby coffee shop. Better bring comfy walking shoes - this hotel is HUGE!! Yes, Publix is across the street, but it is a LONG walk. Looks like we'll get plenty of exercise!  Makes the Hilton Anatole look small... Happy Trails!

Lenora J. Marten
NFB-Florida Secretary
FOPBC President
NFB-Jax Chapter Secretary