[blindkid] Girl Scout Book in Braille?

Gina Ouellette gouellette at csb-cde.ca.gov
Thu Jun 2 16:46:57 UTC 2011

Hi Amber,

The Girl Scouts website had the following response in their FAQ section:

Q: What publications are available in Braille, large print, or Spanish?

A: A variety of publications are offered in these categories. For assistance or a list, call Customer Service, Girl Scout Merchandise, at (800) 221-6707 or (212) 869-1255.

You could give them a call to find out what is currently available as well as what they are working on for the future... And urge them to get their newer books into Braille ASAP!

BTW, I checked the brailleintl.org website but they only listed Boy Scout books... ???

Good luck,
Gina O.