[blindkid] Girl Scout Book in Braille?

Penny Duffy pennyduffy at gmail.com
Thu Jun 2 17:03:36 UTC 2011

yeah I think Braille International used to list them on their website  and
I only found out about the relationship by old posing by others. I don't
know whats going on with that.  Thank You Gina for posting that number.  I
am usually pretty good at finding information and I never found that . I
will have to call for my daughter.  Having a books she can read would make
it so much better.
--Penny

-Penny

--