[blindkid] Local News

Albert J Rizzi albert at myblindspot.org
Thu Jun 30 13:03:05 UTC 2011

Richard,

How wonderful and proud you must feel. What a great leader she will be as
she matures. Let me be the first to let you know that the site where the
piece is posted is not allowing me to independently access the piece. I had
my partner start it, so for those who may not have an extra hand or set of
eyes lying around,  they will be missing out on this one! congrats and keep
it up Kendra!

Albert J. Rizzi, M.Ed.
Founder
My Blind Spot, Inc.