[blindkid] Local News

Richard Holloway rholloway at gopbc.org
Thu Jun 30 13:43:21 UTC 2011

Thanks so much. Yes, she'll be at convention and I believe she'll be at camp much of the time, especially if she can get involved with some other kids. Sometimes in the past she's been hesitant to hang out at camp, but if there are people she wants to see there I expect she will be better about staying there more of the time.

Richard