[blindkid] slate and stylus

Brandy W branlw at sbcglobal.net
Sat May 14 12:18:28 UTC 2011

O yes teach it to her! You can't have a braille writer or computer
everywhere you go, but a slate can go everywhere! However do not teach it to
her as backwards! Dot 1 is simply in a different place. If she knows her dot
numbers she will be able to write with it. I learned it sort of as a kid,
and better when I got older and use it all the time. I've even used it to
take notes at conventions, to label papers, to jot down phone numbers or
directions and the list goes on and on.

Bran

"Books are the quietest and most constant of friends; they are the most
accessible and wisest of counselors, and the most patient of teachers."
~Charles W. Eliot,

Brandy Wojcik  Discovery Toys Educational Consultant and Team leader
(512) 689-5045
www.playtoachieve.com
Follow me on Face Book at
http://www.facebook.com/PlayToAchieve.DiscoveryToys

Do you want to: *earn extra income?
*get toys for free?
*get sale updates on our award winning products that have never been
recalled?
Just ask!