[blindkid] Who's going to Orlando this summer???

Bill billlist1 at comcast.net
Tue May 24 12:54:44 UTC 2011

Hi,

To all of the musicians out there, I extend an invitation to come to meet me
at the Dancing Dots exhibit during regular exhibition hall hours during the
2011 NFB convention.  I am also happy to schedule appointments to meet
outside of the exhibit area.

Come to see the latest in accessible music notation and audio production
technology for blind and low vision performers, teachers,
composers/arrangers.  Our latest technology magnifies print music for low
vision players.

See www.DancingDots.com or call us at 610-783-6692.  Reply here or write me
off-list at my info at DancingDots.com address.

See you in sunny Florida!

Regards,
Bill

Bill McCann