[blindkid] used Perkins Braillers

Lenora J. Marten bluegolfshoes at aol.com
Wed May 25 15:42:15 UTC 2011

You may also want to call FBC and see how they can help you. I've
noticed they're working with adults now as well as children. They
may be able to put you in touch with someone who is no longer using
theirs. Do you know Marc Schmidt? He's pretty involved with both
NFB and FBC. Hey may be able to send you in the right direction.
If you need his e-mail just let me know. ;o)

Lenora