[blindkid] Low-Cost Book Recommendations

Heather Field missheather at comcast.net
Sat Oct 15 23:21:48 UTC 2011

I would suggest that she join her child up to the state library for the
blind and physically handicapped. There are no rules relating to what books
may be borrowed. she will then have access to the whole collection,
including that for adults. She could borrow the joe cutter, and the Carol
Castellano books, in audio. she could download them and listen to them on a
digital player which she could request for her daughter.
Obviously, it is her daughter who will be the beneficiary of the information
gained from her mother's reading of these books.
Regards,
Heather