[blindkid] Downloading braille books?

Jaquiss, Robert RJaquiss at nfb.org
Thu Oct 20 13:37:32 UTC 2011

Hello Mary:

     In my opinion, there are no preschool friendly Braille displays. Braille displays by their nature have lots of moving parts. Care must be taken to read Braille displays with clean dry hands.
If you download a braille book, the safest thing to do with it is to emboss it. Tis is done with an embosser.

Regards,

Robert

Robert Jaquiss
National Federation of the Blind