[blindkid] [Bulk] Downloading braille books?

Brandy W branlw at sbcglobal.net
Wed Oct 19 20:26:47 UTC 2011

I can't remember how old he is, but sense you said toddler here are some
good things. www.storyreader.com, an Ipod with recorded books, and sign up
with your states library and you will get a digital player that is quite
durable that you can download books to or get digital cartridges. Also The
typical read along book and tape or CD would be fine. At this age it is more
about you reading to him, and him experiencing the Braille on books.

Bran

"When we treat children's play as seriously as it deserves, we are helping
them feel the joy that's to be found in the creative spirit. It's the things
we play with and the people who help us play that make a great difference in
our lives."
- Fred Rogers

Brandy Wojcik
Discovery Toys Educational Consultant and Team Leader
www.playtoachieve.com
(512) 689-5045

Looking for team members nation wide!