[blindkid] Social behavior

Amy Shepherd ashepherd1 at aol.com
Wed Oct 26 16:17:31 UTC 2011

The social behavior you are referring to is called sensory integration or sensory processing.  There are also great resources if you search "Sensory Integration."    One of the best books regarding sensory integration is "The Out of Sync Child."  You should talk to your OT about developing a "Sensory Diet" for your child to be followed at home and school.

Amy