[blindkid] Social Behavior

Phouka Phouka at kc.rr.com
Thu Oct 27 20:49:37 UTC 2011

When Eddie was slamming his head into things (on purpose-he still does
occasionally, but now it's generally an accident), we found that Tickle Me
Elmo stopped the behavior.  If you squeeze Elmo, he giggles-but if you do it
enough times in a row, he vibrates.  There's all sorts of toys out there
that might provide a similar sensation-would something like that that's
small/pocket-sized be an option?  That way, he could get the stimulation
when he's bored without making a spectacle of himself.

If you find good solutions for the rocking, please let me know-Eddie doesn't
do this much, but I'd like to have alternatives for him when he does it in
public.

--Mary

Follow our adventures at http://peanutandphouka.wordpress.com