[blindkid] Victor Reader Stream Question

Richard Holloway rholloway at gopbc.org
Fri Sep 23 11:54:46 UTC 2011

I think I am with you. I can see the subfolders on the disk in a computer, but what is then the advantage in having them there? (Perhaps that is your point?)

I was hoping to be able to break several hundred items into categories and then be able to navigate inside of a single sub-folder, like "Harry Potter Books", "Junie B Jones Books", etc.

In your example, could I list ONLY the cookbooks by going to "Cookbooks" somehow?

She has maybe 250 DAISY books on the unit right now and many more mp3 and wav files between music and audio story files plus recordings of her own from sources like her Apex.

Thanks!

Sent from my iPad