[blindkid] (No subject)

Eric Calhoun eric at pmpmail.com
Thu Aug 16 07:25:39 UTC 2012

Hi Julie, this is Eric.  I want to recommend that you call Frank Cardenas,
(known as Taz,) or Yucenia Rivas, at the Junior Blind Foundation of
America.  Their number is (323) 295-4555.  JBA has age-appropriate
activities for your daughter.  They've helped me; they can certainly help
you.  Tell Taz or Yucenia Rivas Eric Calhoun sent you!

Eric
..

..

Eric Calhoun.  Be kind to your dogs and play with them.  Don't forget to
cuddle with them and let your give you lots of hugs and kisses!  Read to
your dog.  Play music for your dog.  Never forget: Dogs love us
unconditionally!  Eric Calhoun on Facebook: eric at pmpmail.com.