[blindkid] (no subject)

Jessica Trask ashleejessandmark2012 at samobile.net
Fri Aug 17 01:02:58 UTC 2012

Hi,
I'm a visually impaired adult. I didn't really have any other blind or
visually impaired friends untl I was in my early teens. I lived in Utah
for ten years the first five of which I spent in Park City and I was at
the time for the first two years I was in middle school the only blind
orn visually impaired student in the entire school distrit until a
totally blind teen was attending the middle school when I was in eighth
grade and then my freshman year of high school. During the last four
years I was attended school in Park City the outreach director at the
school for the blind had started a summer camp for students in the
outreach program whom were working with TVI's and O&M instrctors whom
worked for the school for the blind. Then, once I moved dowm to Salt
Lake I had more of a network of blind friends. It wasn't until aftern I
graduated from high school that I became involved with the national
blindness organizations .