[blindkid] Learning how to play?

Heather Breems heatherbreems at gmail.com
Tue Aug 28 18:23:04 UTC 2012

Our family has been members of the National Lekotek Center for the past
year.  We have a 3 year who is blind and then a sighted 3 year old and
sighted 2 year old.  With our Lekotek membership we have monthly family
play sessions and then get to borrow special adaptive toys and games that
work for all three boys during the sessions.  Our boys are still working on
playing well together but Lekotek also offers training's online for play
with children with special needs.  I think it is a very valuable resource
even if there is not a center in your area:  http://www.lekotek.org/

--
Heather Breems