[blindkid] would you please sign this petition?!

Albert J Rizzi albert at myblindspot.org
Sun Dec 23 23:01:02 UTC 2012

Hi!

Until I lost my eyesight I did not think about options to enjoy movies
without the kind assistance of the person or persons I was watching the
movie with.

Today we have descriptive video service, or DVS. DVS provides audio output
for those moments in the movie or program, when there is no dialogue. DVS
also provides descriptive for many other interesting aspects of the movie
for the blind and visually impaired to enjoy.

I just signed the petition "Perceive the Movie, an Audio Description for the
Blind Campaign" on Change.org.

It's important. Will you sign it too? Here's the link:

http://www.change.org/petitions/perceive-the-movie-an-audio-description-for-
the-blind-campaign

Thanks!

Albert J. Rizzi, M.Ed.