[blindkid] Transition Program

Carol Castellano carol_castellano at verizon.net
Sun Dec 30 02:59:10 UTC 2012

Hi,

Several states have transition to college programs that work on
academic skills and some independent living skills.  Maybe your state has one?

Do you know about our NFB training centers?  We have them in MN, LA,
and CO.  They hold summer programs for high school students and
months-long programs for adult students.  BISM, in MD, operates on
the NFB model.

Best wishes,
Carol

Carol Castellano