[blindkid] sports leagues

Penny Duffy pennyduffy at gmail.com
Sun Feb 12 02:19:20 UTC 2012

Has anyone have any experience with these?
I just emailed a softball league about my daughter.   Abby has never played
any organized sport except soccer three years ago and she was sighted than.
  I really can't say Abby can't do it and she really wants to be given a
chance..  The two younger levels don't require try outs so I am hoping they
are more casual.   Does anyone have any experience in this?  I have no clue
how she would do.  She is very competitive and loves gym class.  If we do
it has anyone used sport goggles?  She doesn't need an rx at all.  I may be
completely delusional and its not going to work.  She also may surprise
anyone.

--
--Penny