[blindkid] Playground Equipment

Doreen Frappier dcfrappier at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 31 01:45:49 UTC 2012

When my vi twins were small, we went to a new park, and they had climbing areas to get to the slide. (It was one of the big metal play structures.) There were no rails on any of the sides. Both fell off at the same time, one on each side. I would recommend rails on the sides that where there isn't a slide or steps.

Doreen